Sunday, January 16, 2011

Classroom Arrangements

If you were one of my co-workers, you would laugh every other week walking into my classroom. I have changed the layout to my classroom, well, I've lost count on how many times now. Everything they teach you in college is bologna. As a teacher you must set your room to:
  1. Your liking
  2. Your students needs
  3. The amount of space you have to work with.
My classroom is an okay size, but not for a room full of  23 students and for a teacher who wants centers.
My students are very talkative so it is quite hard to keep the tables in pods. I currently have them in rows, which seems to be working out for me at the moment.


Jungle is the theme to my second grade classroom this year.  Here are some pictures of what my classroom looked like when I first started decorating and organizing.




No comments:

Post a Comment